Hue Locals Travel & Transport connects with Hoi An Free Tour to offer Free Tours in Hoi An to all travelers who travel to Hoi An and looking for a Free Local Tour for their holiday experience in Hoi An, Vietnam. This is not the cheapest way to travel but it the best way to touch the local cultures nowadays.
Hoi An Free Tour is a local university students organization who offers free bicycle tours in Hoi An to explore the countryside of Hoi An such as Kim Bong Village, Tra Que Vegetable Village and Cam Thanh Water Coconut Palm Village. You can do biking around the villages and see stunning rural scenes, rice paddies, fishing village, fields of water buffalo and Bamboo bridge. You have a chance to learn the local culture and get many insides of Hoi An which are never been written on any guide books. It’s all about a cultural exchange and give the English speaking volunteer students opportunities to practice their English language communication skills through outdoor activities.
– Explore real countryside of Hoi An, Vietnam.
– Communicate with local people: Children at kindergarten, farmers and fisherman.
– Discover real Vietnamese local life.
– Visit Kim Bong Carpentry village, see making boat’s workshop, Cam Kim market.
– Visit Duy Vinh sleeping mat village, rice paper factory, tropical fruit garden and rice fields.
– Many photo opportunities on the tour.
– Unique experience with our Locals team
– It’s FREE except for the cost of the ferry and local community support.
– Why FREE: Hoi An University English department volunteer students who share you their locals highlights. They also have a chance to improve and practice their English skills.
– Only available on Thursday and Sunday.
– Max 20 pax/ tour
– Meeting point: 591 Hai Ba Trung St, Hoi An (Your Local Booking Office)
– Local ferry: 20,000VND/ 2 ways (1USD)
– Support local community: 30,000 VND/ 1 pax
– Bicycle rental (Option): 30,000 VND/ 1 day (1.5USD)
– Hotel pick up & drop off
– Rain Ponchos in case of rain
There are several half day options for you to choose. Most tours start around 8.30 AM and finish around 12.30PM.
Option 1: Kim Bong Bicycle Tour. Visit Kim Bong Carpentry village, making boat’s workshop, Cam Kim market. Visit Duy Vinh sleeping mat village, rice paper factory, tropical fruit garden and rice field.
Option 2: Hoi An Food Tour. If you are a food lover and want a interesting way to try HoiAn street food, Hoi An food tour is a great initiation. Hoi An Food Tour will give you a chance to discover street food which you would not get if you were just a tourist walking around by yourself. Price 29 usd/ pax.
Note: Food Tour is run by our sponsor who is the founder of Hoi An Free Tour. There will be big discount 10% if you booked it through us. (Public price: 33 USD)