Hue city is the old capital of Vietnam. The best way to explore its culture is through its unique cuisine with lots of typical local dishes. Travelers visiting Hue city should not miss the chance to discover its cuisine, its culture and enjoy the Hue local street food. To experience the cuisines and foods of Hue, we offer the most interesting and informative food tour with selected flavorful, colorful and extremely local foods. Sign up with Hue Locals now to taste Hue as your way.
- Taste many kinds of Hue street foods.
- Learn about the culinary and the cultures of Hue.
- View beautiful sightseeing of Hue.
- Explore the daily life of Hue.
- Get good opportunities to take pictures.
- Relax on cyclo for leisure and interesting travel. (Rickshaw – a traditional riding transport for tourist in Hue city)
- Duration: 4 hours.
- Departure time: 9:00am or 2:00pm
- Pickup & & drop off location: Centrally located hotels in Hue City.
We start by taking individual cylos, driven by a dedicated team of experienced drivers, and crossing over the historical Trang Tien bridge to visit the colorful Dong Ba market where you can see many of ingredients for making Hue local foods, and explore the local business life. Continuing on cyclos along busy streets, we explore the daily life of Hue; riding around the royal palace, and take pictures at beautiful Hue sites and listening to their stories. During the tour, we will stop at many famous street restaurants to try a lot of Hue local street food dishes:
(1) Banh Khoai – Hue pancake
(2) Bun Bo Hue – Hue beef vermicelli soup
(3) Banh Loc – Filtered tapioca dumplings
(4) Banh Beo – Steamed rice discs topped with shrimp
(5) Ram It – Sticky rice dumplings on a fried dumpling
(6) Banh Nam – Steamed flat rice dumplings
(7) Banh Uot – Hue wet rice paper
(8) Bun Thit Nuong – Grilled pork vermicelli
(9) Nem Lui – Grilled chopped meat
(10) Banh Chung – Square glutinous rice cake
(11) Banh Bao – Steamed rice dumpling
(12) Banh La Gai – Pinnate leaf cake
(13) Cha – Meat pie
(14) Me Xung – Sesame candy
(15) Che – Sweet soup
(16) Ca Phe Sua – Vietnamese coffee with condensed milk
(17) Trai Cay – Season fruit
Included in the tour:
- Many kinds of local Hue street food to taste the flavor.
- Samples of local fruits to try the taste.
- One bottle of water.
- Ca phe sua – Vietnamese coffee with condensed milk.
- English-speaking experience guide.
- Any extra drink.
- Personal expenses; Tips for tour guide and cyclist; Insurance.
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary.
PRICE PER PERSON: $45.00usd
-Children under 9 years old: $29.00usd
-Private tours are also available by request.