HUE IMPERIAL PALACE BY NIGHT
Since April 22, 2017 (from 19:00 ~ 22:00)
Good news for travelers who travel in Hue from April 22nd 2017. You have new destination to hang out at night time at Citadel.
As the political Centre of the Nguyen dynasty, the Imperial City (Dai Noi) and architecture within the destination are always have to point that cannot missing of the client when to visit the Hue Ancient Capital City in many years through.
In 2017, the IMPERIAL CITY BY NIGHT will be organized to provide more attractions in the journey to visit heritage in Central Vietnam, from April 22nd – September 15th, 2017 at 19:00 to 22:00.
Admission fee: the same with fee for the daytime visit, for more information, please click here!
1- At Ngo Mon Gate
– 19:00; 20:00 and 21:00 the CHANGE OF GUARDS
2- At Thai Hoa Palace
– 19:15 and 20:15 Performance of Tieu Nhac-the Small Music
– 19:30 and 20:30 Training of martial art for the Imperial Guards
3- At Can Chanh courtyard
– 20:00 and 21:00 Royal dance “Trinh tuong tap khanh”
20:00 and 21:00 Royal games
4- At the two octagonal buildings
– 20:15 and 21:15 Performance of three instruments and Ca Hue-Hue Chamber Music performance
5- At Truong Sanh residence
– 20:30 and 21:30 Performance “The Eight Immortals”
6- Exhibition of “One destination-Five heritages” at Ta Vu building and other exhibitions at royal palaces
7- Traditional handicrafts at Phu Noi Vu Area
9- Services for tourists at Truong Sanh residences, Dien Tho residences.
You will have a great chance to explore Royal life at night time by Hue Photo Tour with Mr Bean. Come and check it out!