7h30 We pick you up from your hotel and depart Hanoi to Cuc Phuong National Park.
10:30 Arrival at Cuc phuong national park. Your visit begins at the Endangered Primate rescue Center. Have lunch.
After lunch, depart to the Park Centre, on the way visit the Cave of Early Man ( had over 7000 year), then you’ll start on a long trek through the forest to learn about the diverse flora and fauna of the park. You’ll also make stops at Cho Chi, the oldest tree in the forest, a number of picturesque streams and waterfalls.
15h30: Car pick up and transfer back to Hanoi. Finish tour.
All rates are USD per person.
Included: Full transfers by A/C tourist car, entrance fee, lunch, English speaking guide.
Excluded: Accommodation, Visa arrangement, drinks, travel insurance, tips, personal expenses.
* Children rates:
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children (5-11 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 11 years is adult’s rate.
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.