Saigon street foods tour.
– Transport: Scooter
– Depart: Daily 6:00 PM
– Duration: 4 hours
– Scooter surcharge: 70.000 VND/ person/ tour**.
– Exclusion: Meals, entrance fees.
Firstly, we will have dinner with one of eight Vietnamese dishes below:
– Banh mi (A Vietnamese baguette).
– Bun thit nuong (A rice noodles with grilled meat).
– Banh canh cua (A Vietnamese crab soup).
– Bun rieu (Crab rice noodles).
– Mi Quang (Quang noodle soup).
– Banh cuon (Steamed rolled cake).
– Xoi ga (Sticky rice with deep – fried chicken).
– Com tam (Broken rice with grilled pork).
After that, we will pay a visit to the Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica and Saigon Central Post Office.
Next, we will go to The Municipal Theatre of Ho Chi Minh City, also known as Saigon Opera House.We will drink the famous milk tea here.
We will continue the journey with Bach Dang Wharf and Mong bridge, where you will walk from Bach Dang Wharf to Mong bridge to see the beauty of the night of the Saigon River.
We will have the snack with one of three Vietnamese dishes below :
– Banh trang nuong (Pizza of Vietnam).
– Muc chien nuoc mam (Fried Squid with fish sauce).
– Sup cua (Crab sticky soup).
Finally,you can choose one of three Vietnamese desserts below:
– Rau cau trai cay (Fruity jelly).
– Kem xoi dua (Steamed rice sticky and coconut ice cream).
– Sinh to (Fruit Smoothies).
The tour ends at around 10:00 PM.Book Now